Sunday 2 October 2011

Coming soon, to a blog near you

Sorry to keep you in suspense (is it too much to assume you're sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for my blog postings?), but I haven't yet had a chance to write anything about my week in the swamps! You might ask, "Why doesn't she just do it now instead of apologizing/promising ?". Answer: Sleep. I take my sleeping very seriously here in Switzerland (German is a lot harder when I'm tired) and I have to get up early tomorrow morning!

So I had a great week working with my class, and I am now a week and a half into my three week school break! Tomorrow morning I am going to my host family's cottage in the mountains, with my host mother, and I will return on Wednesday all set to tell you about the swamp and about my first week off!

In the meantime, I will leave you with a picture of my week. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment